Pihu is going to take a big decision today

Pihu has got the visiting card and is now dialing the number.

Will Pihu's fate change by dialing this number?




Pihu is very troubled by her poverty and today she is going to take a decision. She has taken out the visiting card given by the girl and is now dialing the number. Now it remains to be seen whether Pihu will work as a Jaipur call girl. ready to work in Pihu dialed the number and the bell started ringing. He did not pick up the phone. Pihu hung up the phone and then started thinking whether she should call me or not. She is unable to think what she should do.

But within a short while the return call came and the call was also made by this girl whom Pihu had just called. Pihu looked at the phone nervously and after seeing the number, she became a little more nervous. Pihu was sleeping that I picked up the phone. what to say Pihu shows a little courage and picks up the phone. The girl in front says who are you speaking? Pihu says I am Pihu who met you in the bus. You gave me your visiting card.

And the girl in front of me smiles a little after hearing this and says, yes Pihu, what did you think, I am hopeful that you will call me, because looking at your condition, I felt that you were very tired, that is why I had cut off my visit. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Whatever decision you have taken, you can tell me. I hope that you will try to make your life better and take the right decision. Life is beautiful, but it is in your hands to make it more beautiful. Tell me Pihu, what do you want to say and what is your decision?

Pihu is ready to give her decision



Pihu keeps wishing that I would not do such a thing in which I would feel ashamed, in which I would go against my limits, but I am very helpless, I am not able to tolerate it anymore, I thought that I should end my life but that will end my problem and will help my family members. And I have decided that I will work as a Jaipur call girl, you tell me where and whom I will have to meet, I am ready, now I will do it and I hope that this life of mine will be better than the previous one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pihu Bansal is now in big trouble.

Pihu's life is about to take a different turn

A girl living in Jaipur whose life is going through great difficulties.