Pihu's life is about to take a different turn

 Something new is going to happen in life and we will see in this story how prepared Pihu is for it.



Pihu Bansal We have read about this in the previous part. We saw that Pihu remains very troubled because wherever she goes to work, she has to face big problems. Everyone is looking at her youth. Everyone wants that he goes to bed with her Even the manager did very dirty things with him. He touched her chest and held her waist tightly. Now he meets a girl on the bus and she offers him a job. What is the work? Pihu is ready to understand about this. So Pihu Bansal asks the girl that you tell me what is the work that will make my life go well and I will not have any problem then she asks the girls that you present yourself as a call girl of Jaipur. Will get a lot of money.


Pihu Bansal doesn't know anything about this job


Pihu Bansal looks at him with surprise and asks what is this work, will you have to work in a call center? She tells the girls that this is not a call centre, you have to have physical relations with people. As soon as Pihu hears this, the ground goes out from under her feet. Pihu Bansal tells the girl, I will never do such a thing in my life. You told me how I am not going to have any relation with any other man, you are not a good girl, you are advising me to do wrong thing.

He tells the girl Pihu Bansal that look sister, you will go anywhere in life, if you want to progress then you will have to do this and when this is what you have to do then why not do it for good money, in this you will get more money and your needs will also be fulfilled. Pihu Bansal says that even if I have to sleep on an empty stomach, I will never do this work. No matter how much money you offer me, I do not like this work. I will never do such work in my life. The girl says to Pihu Bansal, okay, now you think a little and take my card, call me on this number, if you change your mind, go home and think about my offer, there is no hurry, you have a lot of time now, you think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pihu Bansal is now in big trouble.

A girl living in Jaipur whose life is going through great difficulties.