Pihu has left home today to start a new life.

 Now it remains to be seen what will happen to Pihu in the future, will her life improve or get worse?



Pihu Bansal has already sat in the bus and is wondering whether I should go or not, whether I should go or not, but the compulsion is so much that she is not able to step back, then the conductor comes to her and asks madam where do you want to go. Pihu says to the conductor, 'Brother, please leave me at the Sindhi camp. The conductor did the right thing. Madam, please give me the money and get the ticket booked. Pihu gets the ticket booked and takes a deep breath and sits down. Today everything is feeling strange for her. Today I am wondering what will happen next.


What does compulsion make a person do?



You must have heard that compulsion makes a person do a lot of things, but today you can also see how much trouble Pihu is in, how helpless she has become, how distressed she is. Pihu is going to take a step which she will not be able to do in her life. Never wanted but circumstances are not always the same. Today is the test of Payo's life. Let's see what happens next. After reaching Sindhi camp, Pihu called the girl and asked where are you standing. The girl told that I am standing here at the tea shop, you come here and she said ok, I am coming, now Pihu wait there immediately, go to the tea shop. She reached towards him and looked at the girl. The girl also saw him smiling towards Pihu and asked how are you Pihu.


Pihu has now met the girl

Pihu said I am fine and you tell me how are you. The girl told her I am also fine then Pihu asked where do we have to go and when should we go. The girl said first you drink tea. After drinking tea we will take out. Pihu asked. She said, "No, I don't want to drink tea. You just go where you want to go. I am very worried." She said, "Okay, everything will be fine, don't worry."  Pihu has only one worry that she is going to work as a Jaipur call girl, she is very worried about this but apart from this there is no solution.


We will read the further story in the next lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pihu Bansal is now in big trouble.

Pihu's life is about to take a different turn

A girl living in Jaipur whose life is going through great difficulties.