Pihu Bansal is now in big trouble.

 Why you Bansal, what will he do, what will be his next step?


In the previous part we had seen that some girl had offered a job to Pihu Bansal but Pihu Bansal did not accept it. Now Pihu Bansal has gone towards her home but she is thinking a lot. Pihu is thinking a lot. As soon as she reached home, Pihu told her mother that she had quit her job. His mother said, “Son, there is a lot of trouble going on at home. Why did you leave this job? There is no food to eat at home. And your brother's tuition fees have also not been paid. It is possible that he may have to leave his tuition, in such a situation I don't know what to do. Pihu says in her mind, don't worry, I will see what to do.


Pihu is sitting in her room and thinking about something.


Pihu called her friend and asked her to get me a job. Her friend said that there is no job vacant right now but I will soon ask you and tell you if there is a job somewhere. Pihu is very disappointed and sad. But what else can Pihu do? She feels like she should end her life, but when she looks at her brother and her family, she stops, the problem is that it is not ending. Time is passing slowly but the more time is passing, the more problems are increasing. Pihu tried hard for the job and then she slept without eating. Her mother woke her up and asked her son to eat. Pihu said, "I don't feel like it at all." I'm not hungry, please let me sleep now Pihu's mother understood that she was very disappointed and disappointed. She said, "Son, no problem, don't take tension, we will try to make some arrangements." Pihu said, "Don't take tension, I will make some arrangements. I will sleep now and make some arrangements for work in the morning."

Pihu spent the whole night thinking about it.




Pihu looks towards her and picks it up. After getting up she takes out the card which was given to her by the girl whom she met in the bus. She starts thinking whether I should work as a call girl in Jaipur or not. And she starts thinking that the girl had told her that you can earn a lot of money, it can solve all your problems, and then everyone in the world only wants to have physical relations with her? Wherever I go for work, people have bad intentions towards me, so why not earn more money by doing this work and end all the problems of my family.  

Wait for the next chapter to see what decision Pihu is going to take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pihu's life is about to take a different turn

A girl living in Jaipur whose life is going through great difficulties.